About OrangeCopper Solutions Pvt Ltd :
OrangeCopper has been providing world class design and development solution to clients across the globe for more than 8 Years..Looking forward to work for and join hand with our prestegious clients who would really what to change the e-Mage on the web [..]
1. Go to http://www.google.com/localbusinesscenter
2. Sign in with your Google Account (if you don’t have a Google Account yet, start by creating one).
3. Click “Add new business” once you’re logged in, and add your basic business details as you’d like them to appear.
4. The map on the left will zoom into your location as you type in your address. You can move the marker if our best guess isn’t quite right.
5. Write a business description that emphasizes the qualities that make your business unique.
6. Select the listing to claim, or add a new one (if your business doesn’t match any listings, skip to Step 9.)
7. From the list of options, click the “Claim Listing” button next to the one that’s most similar to your business.
8. If your business isn’t there, click the “Add Listing” button at the bottom to create a new listing. Note: In the list of close matches, if the business name on a given listing is wrong but the address is right, click “Claim Listing” and Google Maps will use your preferred name. However, if the address is wrong and you can’t receive mail sent to that address, you won’t be able to verify your claim. In that case, you should click “Add Listing” at the bottom of the list to create a new listing.
9. Add details to help your business stand out.
10. Select from the category listings that appear as you type.
11. Add your hours of operation — this is useful info for repeat and potential customers alike.
12. Add an image to help your listing stand out in Google Maps search results. You can use both snapshots and logos.
13. If you have videos on YouTube, you can place them directly in your listing.
14. You can also add relevant info that doesn’t fit anywhere else, such as delivery zone, house specialties, return policy, or whatever else you’d like to share.
15. Verify your listing, by phone if possible. If you have easy access to the phone number on your listing, choose phone verification. Google will call you and, once you enter a PIN, your listing will immediately be verified.
16. If you aren’t near the phone or have a voicemail system, choose postcard verification. Google will send you a card with a PIN for you to enter before mailing it back. [..]
What google has to say about its NEW Chrome OS…
Google Chrome OS is an open source, lightweight operating system that will initially be targeted at netbooks. Later this year we will open-source its code, and netbooks running Google Chrome OS will be available for consumers in the second half of 2010. Because we’re already talking to partners about the project, and we’ll soon be working with the open source community, we wanted to share our vision now so everyone understands what we are trying to achieve. [..]
Everyone, here is a comprehensive list of SEO tools that I utilize when performing SEO. If you have any questions about them, just ask. You are free to copy them and post them to your websites. I only ask that you post a link to my website along with them. Thanks
Originally posted by Wayne from World Famous Gift Baskets.
World Famous Gift Baskets, Corporate Gifts, Holiday Gifts [..]
Google AdWords is a quick and simple way to purchase highly targeted cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, regardless of your budget. AdWords ads are displayed along with search results on Google, as well as on search and content sites in our growing ad network, including AOL, EarthLink, HowStuffWorks, & Blogger. With more than 200 million searches on Google each day and even more searches and page views on our ad network, your Google AdWords ads reach a vast audience. [..]