MySQL is currently the most popular open source database server in existence. On top of that, it is very commonly used in conjunction with PHP scripts to create powerful and dynamic server-side applications.
MySQL has been criticized in the past for not supporting all the features of other popular and more expensive DataBase Management Systems. However, MySQL continues to improve with each release (currently version 5), and it has become widely popular with individuals and businesses of many different sizes. [..]
Below are the screen shots with steps, Begin by clicking database in your phpMyAdmin panel.
You may have several databases. Click the one that holds your WordPress data, the database you created when you installed [..]
Tooltips have become a Big smashing hit in a web developer’s toolkit as it is very light weight and impressive. In this article i have tried to include the best of tooltip scripts that i could find online and compile them so that you can make your choice.
Please find the article on the link below. [..]
1. Go to http://www.google.com/localbusinesscenter
2. Sign in with your Google Account (if you don’t have a Google Account yet, start by creating one).
3. Click “Add new business” once you’re logged in, and add your basic business details as you’d like them to appear.
4. The map on the left will zoom into your location as you type in your address. You can move the marker if our best guess isn’t quite right.
5. Write a business description that emphasizes the qualities that make your business unique.
6. Select the listing to claim, or add a new one (if your business doesn’t match any listings, skip to Step 9.)
7. From the list of options, click the “Claim Listing” button next to the one that’s most similar to your business.
8. If your business isn’t there, click the “Add Listing” button at the bottom to create a new listing. Note: In the list of close matches, if the business name on a given listing is wrong but the address is right, click “Claim Listing” and Google Maps will use your preferred name. However, if the address is wrong and you can’t receive mail sent to that address, you won’t be able to verify your claim. In that case, you should click “Add Listing” at the bottom of the list to create a new listing.
9. Add details to help your business stand out.
10. Select from the category listings that appear as you type.
11. Add your hours of operation — this is useful info for repeat and potential customers alike.
12. Add an image to help your listing stand out in Google Maps search results. You can use both snapshots and logos.
13. If you have videos on YouTube, you can place them directly in your listing.
14. You can also add relevant info that doesn’t fit anywhere else, such as delivery zone, house specialties, return policy, or whatever else you’d like to share.
15. Verify your listing, by phone if possible. If you have easy access to the phone number on your listing, choose phone verification. Google will call you and, once you enter a PIN, your listing will immediately be verified.
16. If you aren’t near the phone or have a voicemail system, choose postcard verification. Google will send you a card with a PIN for you to enter before mailing it back. [..]
Hey All ..
The web design and graphic design world has been ever improving and has never been as impressive as its now, but it never stops.
The great sites above share the following design features:
- A very simple layout
- Centralized Orientation
- The content would be well designed and placed
- Not very 3D / but colorful and neat
- Soft, neutral background colours
- Strong colour, used sparingly
- Cute icons, used sparingly
- Plenty of whitespace
- Nice big text [..]