About the Article: All About Google Sitelinks and How to get Sitelinks, Google sitelinks, How to get Google Sitelinks, Google Sitelink Algorithm, Factors governing Google sitelink algorithm.
Google Sitelinks are a sign of site privilege and look like the above, Its a Virtual Site menu that is readily available at the google search itself. there are various factors that govern the Google Sitelink algorithm. Even though google has not defined them, it is ideally when a website satisfies a set of conditions as below
- The website Ranks 1 for the Keyword that is searched (eg:Amazon)
- It has a very well structured navigation
- The website has a high Search conversion and traffic
- The outbound links on the webpage are useful
- Website Age is pretty decent (a few years)
- The website has Quality backlinks
Hope the article helped you to clarify your idea about sitelink and has given information why you have or do not have sitelinks.