Hey people, how’s the weekend going? Am having Dewali festival here in India – it’s a festival of crackers, lighting, fun and colors, I have scheduled this post on Friday so that you guys don’t miss your daily dose of OC Blog.
Today we would be discussing how to set up a “All in one SEO” wordpress plugin for your blog. Believe me if you have a wordpress blog, then this plugin is a MUST HAVE. You have no reason not to have it and no other plugin can replace it as well. All in one SEO plugin plays a major role in optimizing your website for search engines. It has tags, keywords, and description and title fields for each wordpress post that you post. With the help of the plugin and my posting frequency each post I make appears in Google search in less than 6 minutes!
- Download and install the plugin from here
- Post set up – browse to the Settings -> All in one SEO
- Enter all required global SEO information for blog that is required for initial configuration
- This includes Title, Description, keywords, canonical URLs etc.
- That’s it now all in one SEO plugin is set up.
- Each time you add a new post you will get additional SEO options and filling it is very critical and really does matter.
The additional Options that needs to be filled on each post are Tags, post title, Post keywords, Post description as below: