Blog Income Report – July 2011
July 2011 was not a great month in terms of Traffic. This month I spent less time on content development and most of my time was dedicated to some of my travel dreams that I had for years. It was because of my blogging career that helped me achieve my dreams to travel to my dream destination without having much worries over either deadlines to come back from vacation or the money required to spend on vacation.
Again this month was a pure Passive income month. I purchased a new Iphone to help me blog on the Go and stay on the web effortlessly!
Orangecopper is my primary blog and it clocks the highest traffic on the Blog network. NapIncome is doing great when noticed that it is a comparatively newer blog (7 months old). Our Google analytic data shows we are nearing the 800,000 Page views mark on a monthly basis with a steady decent growth rate with OC and NI alone. Thank you readers!
OC Network Blogs (Affiliate and Reviews)
- Orangecopper Webmaster Blog
- NapIncome Strategy Blog
Other Portal websites (Adsense)
Various income sources for this month are as below:
- Affiliate Sales
- Paid Reviews
- Other web services (Nil)
The details of the income break up are as below:
- Elegant themes – 19.5 x 10 = 195.5 USD
- ClassiPress Theme – 6 x 37 = 222 USD
- Market Samurai – 7 x 47 = 329 USD
- Tweet Adder – 7 x 29 = 203 USD
- Inmotion Hosting – 50 x 3 = 150 USD
- Hostgator – 50 x 2 = 100 USD
- SEOpressor – 62 x 4 = 249 USD
- Daily WP themes – 42 x 5 = 210 USD
- Thesis WordPress Theme – 42 x 4 = 168 USD
- StudioPress Themes – 30 x 10 – 300 USD
Total Income Summary for July 2011
- Total Affiliate Income: 2126.5 USD
- Adsense Income: 440 USD
- Sponsored Reviews: 3 x 80 = 240USD
Total Monthly Income: 2806.5 USD
Take Home: Every other metrics and factors are related to simply one big factor – Traffic. Build a good user base on the foundation of solid and unique, quality content. You will certainly find success very soon.