Blog Income Report – May 2011
May 2011 was a great month in terms of Traffic. This month I spent less time on content development and most of my time was dedicated to some of my personal activities and 2 new upcoming projects in pipeline.
Since I had less time to spend on content development and research, I would say a substantial amount of income generated can be called pure passive income. In addition, I have did enable Google Adsense on orangecopper blog and it generated an extra 200 USD of Adsense income.
Orangecopper is my primary blog and it clocks the highest traffic on the Blog network. NapIncome is doing great when noticed that it is a comparatively newer blog (5 months old). Our Google analytic data shows we are nearing the 500,000 Page views mark on a monthly basis with a steady decent growth rate with OC and NI alone. Thank you readers!
OC Network Blogs (Affiliate and Reviews)
- Orangecopper Webmaster Blog
- NapIncome Strategy Blog
Other Portal websites (Adsense)
Various income sources for this month are as below:
- Affiliate Sales
- Paid Reviews
- Other web services (Nil)
The details of the income break up are as below:
- Elegant themes – 19.5 x 9 = 175.5 USD
- ClassiPress Theme – 1 x 30 = 30 USD
- Market Samurai – 12 x 47 = 564 USD
- Tweet Adder – 4 x 29 = 116 USD
- MBP Ninja Affiliate – 49 x 6 = 294 USD
- MBP Subscribers Magnet – 75 x 3 = 225 USD
- The Best Spinner – 37 x 4 = 148 USD
- Inmotion Hosting – 50 x 6 = 300 USD
- Hostgator – 50 x 2 = 100 USD
- Keyword Winner – 38 x 6 = 228 USD
- SEOpressor – 62 x 4 = 249 USD
- Daily WP themes – 42 x 2 = 84 USD
- Thesis WordPress Theme – 42 x 2 = 84 USD
- StudioPress Themes – 30 x 4 – 120 USD
Total Income Summary for May 2011
- Total Affiliate Income: 2717.5 USD
- Adsense Income: 322 USD
- Banner Sales on Blog: 181 USD
Total Monthly Income: 3220 USD
Take Home: Every other metrics and factors are related to simply one big factor – Traffic. Build a good user base on the foundation of solid and unique, quality content. You will certainly find success very soon.