Bring Google Analytics to WordPress Dashboard with Analyticator
If you are an active webmaster I bet you would be frequently checking Google Analytics on your progress, websites stats etc. Now since WordPress is one of the most popular CMS on the web, there should be a huge number of websites that runs on WordPress. Today, we will share details about a very useful light weight WordPress plugin that will help bring the goodness of Google Analytics right to your WordPress dashboard.
The Plugin also automatically adds few widgets to your WordPress Blog’s Widget section that could be used to flaunt your website stats to the website visitors on the sidebar. I am also including few screenshots of how the plugin works on your Blog. To learn more download and test the plugin on your WordPress website.
Google Analyticator Feature list (as seen on the official wordpress plugin page):
- Supports standard Google Analytics tracking with faster algorithm
- Displays a graph of the last 30 days , a summary of site usage, the top pages etc.
- Includes a widget that can be used to display visitor stat information on the front-end
- Supports outbound link tracking of all links on the page, including links not managed by WordPress
- Supports event tracking with outbound links / downloads instead of the old pageview tracking method
- Allows hiding of Administrator visits without affecting Google Analytics’ site overlay feature
- Installs easily – The User doesn’t even have to know their Analytics UID
Checkout this FREE plugin and let me know how was the experience. We will continue to post such useful and free plugins that could improve your WordPress and web development experience.