Create a Powerful Helpdesk Support System with WordPress
If you are a product development company or website admin wanting to develop a solid and powerful helpdesk / support system with an SEO friendly clean code, you should consider building it on a great framework like WordPress.
Today I am excited to share a very powerful application theme for WordPress that completely transforms the WordPress CMS into a powerful support system. The key advantages of choosing this as an option are:
1. Clean code and rock solid framework
2. SEO friendly foundation
3. High scalability with WordPress dashboard and plugins
4. Neat and clean design
5. Excellent features to equip your support team
How to setup the entire system:
Simply install the WordPress CMS, activate the SupportPress theme by the ace theme development company called WooThemes and configure it to your requirements. The application theme is very feature rich and it helps your customers to create support requests from the front end, but are simultaneously encouraged to check the integrated knowledge base with a real time issue topic list. You can configure agents (your support staff) to attend, modify the ticket priority from within the system.
SupportPress Key Feature list are:
- User and Agent Dashboard to monitor, manage and work on the tickets in queue.
- Feature rich Knowledge base help avoid repeated questions by adding solutions to the KB
- Smart Dashboard feature helping Agents manage their Tasks assigned to them
- Alert systems to stick alerts to Support Home page at times of Down times.
- Private Messaging system for your support staff to communicate internally.
- It comes already optimized for mobile and handheld devices.
- Option to convert solutions to KnowledgeBase items.
- Coded in the latest HTML5 and CSS3
WooThemes Discount Coupon Code for September 2011
Validity: 2011-09-13 – 2011-09-16