Today I am very excited to introduce to you a stunning website with a great concept! If you already know about the website, then Great! Else you were missing it till now. It’s a simple concept and involves only “Buyers” and “Sellers” and the only fee talked about is 5 Dollars. As the website caption says: “The place for people to share things they’re willing to do for $5 “
The different categories in which you could offer your services are: Gift Ideas, Fun & Bizarre, Graphics, Video, Social Marketing, Travel, Writing, Postcards, Advertising, Music & Audio, Tips & Advice, Business, Technology, Programming, Other, Silly Stuff
Few Snapshots to show you how its looks like
- Create a gig for a small service you are willing to offer
- Share your gig with the world
- You will be notified when your gig is ordered, and be asked to accept it
- Fiverr credits you $4, 48 hrs after you successfully deliver your work
- Withdraw your earnings to your PayPal
- Find a gig you like and order it
- Pay $5 by PayPal or credit card
- Track your seller’s work progress, exchange files and communicate
- Get your finished work!
- You will have 48 hrs after work delivery to ask for fixes from the seller
- Provide feedback and review
Now the real Catch: Who is it for?
Personally I don’t really enjoy the idea of bringing down the skill cost to so low as 5 USD, but this could be used in a real useful way if you want to get small works like a quick banner design, some quick advice, tips, tricks etc.. Overall it’s a nice website that you should join and you could make some good cash as there are plenty of user base for Fiverr and its on fire right now !!
Hope you enjoyed the Fiverr Review