How to create your eStore on Facebook for free
Facebook has gone a long way now and has placed itself as a part of every netizen. I’ve heard people say I use my internet for checking email and Facebook! What else would show how big this social networking giant is? Now, FB applications and its open-API have taken it to the next level introducing a huge list of Facebook apps that makes use of its huge user base of 500 million plus accounts!
Now the latest revolution is a Facebook application that lets you start your store on Facebook selling anything and everything like any other online store.
The key advantages of the Facebook store are:
- It’s a free app and you could set up the entire store in a matter of few minutes
- It has integrated payment gateway accepting all cards and PayPal
- You could create your categories and add products to the same
- It has extensive reporting modules to track your orders and sales
- A dashboard to show your important stats
- It could be linked to your Facebook page and marketed
- Exposure to 500 million plus user base
- Special discount options to FB page fans
- Appears in Facebook search
- Easy and fast Ajax based interface
- You should try it yourself to find out more
How to set up a Facebook store
- Browse to the vendor Facebook application link: here
- Add the application to the Facebook account
- Go through the simple wizard
- Add the Facebook store to the Facebook fan page
- There you would have the “store” icon and you are done!
- Follow the screen shots below for the detailed features.
Creating categories on facebook eStore and listing products
Set Special price or rate for your fans
Below is your eStore Dashboard
This is how the eStore on Facebook would look like
Feel free to visit our fan page on FB here and see the store, if interested you could check out our services as well there or become an OC fan! Thank you and hope you enjoyed the article.