How to Enable Facebook comments on your Website or Blog
If you are on the web, they you ought to have a Facebook account. Oops Sorry, now a days we are so used to just saying FB and not even Facebook. So now since all the netizens are in love with Facebook, so are the websites!
How to integrate your website or blog with Facebook
There are tones of methods, plugins and scripts that enable your website to be linked to the Facebook API. Today we will talk about the official and the most easy methods of using the Facebook plugins on your website or blog directly by simply copying and pasting the iframe code.
Where to find it all
Facebook has a “Facebook developers” page where in it has listed all the Facebook plugins, codes and scripts, they have developed for their users to use and integrate their websites to Facebook.
On the second link listed above, you can find the page where in you will be able to generate the code to paste to integrate your website commenting to Facebook. The main advantages of this commenting system are:
- Everyone has a Facebook account
- Every comment posts a message on that user profile too (Bonus publicity)
Other Facebook Social Plugins for your website
- Like Button: The Like button lets users share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click.
- Activity Feed: The Activity Feed plugin shows users what their friends are doing on your site through likes and comments.
- Recommendations: The Recommendations plugin gives users personalized suggestions for pages on your site they might like.
- Like Box: The Like Box enables users to like your Facebook Page and view its stream directly from your website.
- Login Button: The Login Button shows profile pictures of the user’s friends who have already signed up for your site in addition to a login button.
- Registration: The registration plugin allows users to easily sign up for your website with their Facebook account.
- Facepile: The Facepile plugin displays the Facebook profile pictures of users who have liked your page or have signed up for your site.
- Live Stream: The Live Stream plugin lets your users share activity and comments in real-time as they interact during a live event.
Hope this article on how to enable Facebook comments on your website or blog was helpful