Google Feedburner with the launch of its new and improved interface has made it easier for a webmaster to track and analyze the feed readership. Feed readers might land on your website from different sources like Email subscriptions, Google Reader interface or any other blog feeding from your blog feeds.
Google feed burner also allows you to feed your blog contents directly into social networking websites like Twitter and FaceBook hence empowering your blog to stay active on the social stage as well.
You can analyze several metrics related to your feed readership like:
- Readership and Subscription count
- Number of post views and Clicks
- Entry and exit points from feed links
- Feed content exposure based on a time frame
- Location and Geo-targeted data to analyze country based audience.
- Option to also link Analytics to your FeedBurner Database